- Encapsulates all the information you need to track and manage your registered Guardians. A registered Guardian is any adult who is associated in any way with a student. This ranges from the Primary Guardian with full rights and responsibilities all the way to a neighbor who is registered only as an emergency contact. Keep a separate folder on each of them!
- Manages over 30 different elements of information about each guardian such as: Reach number and addresses, any applied discounts (multiple children, etc.), account balances, etc.
- Allows you to associate a Guardian Folder to a Student Folder and assign defining attributes such as: their relationship (parent, grandparent, etc.), etc. Since you can perform this same function from the Student Folder you have the flexibility of choosing the most convenient method for you to build your relationships... from Students to Guardians or visa versa!
- Provides you with the ability to store an electronic photo of the Guardian or some identifying document such as a drivers license along with any notes or comments you want to record for others to see.
- SchoolLeader knows if you’ve designated a particular Guardian as the "Primary Guardian" and automatically opens an account for them. You can manage their Payment Account directly from their Guardian Folder by going to the Payment tab. This tab gives you a detailed view of the transaction activity on their account as well as a summary at the bottom. SchoolLeader even manages overpayments and records them separately so you can track accrued tuition payments properly as a liability on your General Ledger.